Night of the Drugs Night of the Drugs

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

It is people like you that are fed propaganda their whole lives, that give drugs a bad name. People don't realize how harmless marijuana and shrooms would be if legalize and were used in the safety of the home. Just put the same restrictions on it that they do alcohol.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Ok

That was the worst flash I have ever seen, but the animation was good.

Mario Kart Underground Mario Kart Underground

Nice movie!

I like the graphics a lot. The sound was pretty good also. The koopa was awesome. Overall, I thought it was a pretty nice movie.

Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's Uss Enterprise: A Cadet's

Very fun!

Very fun game! Good graphics and nice sound.

Go Saddam Go! Go Saddam Go!

WoW

This game is real great! Is actually does have great quality too. The best terrorist-related game on NG.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Great

That was the greatest game I have ever played on NG. Here are the cheats that I found:

Willis
Minnie
Arnold

Hidden Feelings Hidden Feelings

I really liked it.

I'm a big fan of beats like this. I haven't gotten into making them myself yet, other than one that is incomplete. The biggest thing this is probably missing is lyrics. If there was someone laying down some rhymes it would make it a hell of a lot better. Maybe some good deep bass sounds as well. Altogether good song.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Thx 4 the review. What you said is extremely helpful.

Yea it really does need lyrics but the only problem is that I'm not really much of a rapper, just a producer. But I do have my boy K9 putting some lyrics down and he is onE HELLUVA lyricist. Also, I DID want to add sum bass sounds but the Bass sounds in Reason suck and it wouldve just ruined the song. I have to buy a new RE-fill to get good bass sounds.

Peace.

Weed Makes The World Go Round Weed Makes The World Go Round

Needs work.

I would say that it has potential to be better. One of the best ways to improve it if you are going to have the repetitive higher pitched sound is to change up your beat some, just used some hi hats or cymbals in there. I think toking and making music is awesome, I have made some of my best songs while high. Check em out if you have a chance.

DJBioHazard responds:

FruityLoops crashes a lot. You have a sound studio that doesn't crash when you try to use 3 synths at once?

just thinking just thinking

Decent

This song is a little too somber for my style of techno, but I do still like the sounds you used in it, definitely a house track.

people15 responds:

thanks man.... im glad you liked it :P